2015年1月21日 星期三

Makeup Haul | after a joyful lunch date


I was hanging around in the mall after a joyful lunch date back in December 2014, and spotted a special discount in Watsons.
Buy a makeup product to get Revlon lip crayons at $50 something! So I went nuts and purchased the above...


(From top)
Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm #115 Whimsical, #125 Flirtatious, #150 Enticing.
Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm #205 Elusive, #250 Standout
Peripera Letter Me Waterproof Eye Crayon #6 Curiosity



And then I walked pass I.T. and spotted 3CE counter. Since I still have some time before heading to the office, I played a few things at the counter and made another purchase of the day!

(From top)
3CE 3 Concept Eyes Long Wear Eye Crayon #Adorable, #Chai Tea, #Get Low
3CE 3 Concept Eyes One Color Shadow #Saturn (left), #Madeline (right)



And a final grab at Sasa:
Nicole by OPI Quick Dry Top Coat

That's all for the day's shopping list and this super short post, see ya~

1 則留言:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...