2014年12月26日 星期五

What my Mom got me from Osaka | 大阪帶回戰利品



My mom just came back from Osaka (yes, she visited there after my bro did earlier this year), and brought me back the list of makeup and skincare products I asked for! 
Can't comment the cosmetics yet, I need to test them out first. Will do separate post or swatch or whatever kind of description about them here or on my Instagram. 

FROM DEPARTMENT STORE (Daimaru, Shinsaibashi store):

Addiction Lipstick Pure #Spy Pink (2800 yen, after tax)
Addiction Cheek Polish #Tadzio (2800 yen, after tax) 
Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick #09柘榴石ZAKUROSEKI (5400 yen, after tax)
Elegance Mythic Rouge #07 (3800 yen, after tax)



FROM DEPARTMENT STORE (Takashimaya, Namba, Osaka store):

Chicca Mesmeric Lipstick #04 (3800 yen, after tax)

Three Refined Control Lip Pencil #01 SWEETEST PERFECTION (2500 yen, before tax)

Three velvet lust lipstick #06 SHIVA DANCE, #10 SWEETEST DREAM (3500 yen, before tax)



DRUGSTORE product, FROM Isetan, Kyoto store:

Canmake Jelly stick gloss #02 (650 yen, after tax)

Canmake Stay on balm rouge #09 (580 yen, after tax)

Canmake Cream cheek #CL07, #07 (580 yen, after tax)
- my mom should have bought me #CL07 but she grabbed the wrong one (i.e. #07), so I purchased the correct shade from local Sasa with doubled price :o 





FROM DRUGSTORE,  Shinsaibashi area, Osaka:

Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion - Rich texture
Bottle x1   Refill x5
- I can't live without this toner in the dry winter. Love this so much that I need to get so many packs. The whitening version just doesn't give me enough moisture to live through this weather. 



FROM DRUGSTORE,  Shinsaibashi area, Osaka:

Lion Kyusoku Jikan (6pc/box, yen) [Top left hand corner]
獅王休足時間
product info: http://www.lion.co.jp/en/products/html/pro_d019.htm
- This is a type of semi-adhesive cooling pads for the feet and legs, mainly for easing tiredness. 

めぐりズム 蒸気でGood-Night(グッドナイト)(non-fragranced, 14pc/box, ) [Top right hand corner]
product info: http://www.kao.com/jp/megrhythm/mrm_gn_00.html#lineup
- I dunno what this is. Its seems to be the steam mask for the back of your neck to ease stress and tension? The pharmacy guy grabbed the wrong pack when my mom was asking for Kao steam eye mask in lavender flavor. Luckily it is also from Kao and I think it's worth a try.

Kao Steam Eye Mask (non-fragranced, Pomelo, 14pc/box) 
花王蒸汽眼膜(無香味,柚子味,14片裝)
- Non-fragranced version is my all-time favourite. Trying pomelo because it is not so common in HK? 



And that's all for beauty related products. Mom also bought me two sets of pajamas and many boxes of sweet desserts which I don't always take photos of before unwrapping. May or may not update food photos :)  

Actually I buy more than I blog. Let's see what's coming up here next. 
Thanks for reading! Happy Boxing Day! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...