2015年6月6日 星期六

Empties & Hit Pans


Long time no blog. And the tired mom Jacq's (her blog) about to kill me for this.
So I'm filling in a list of empties and hit pan makeup products I haven't talked about before (as I remember).
Photos taken by iPhone in the middle of the night coz I'm too lazy to reach for my camera nor wake up early to do the shots in daylight.




Ipsa Creative Concealer 零瑕修飾遮瑕霜 SPF 25 PA+++
The top darkest colour is almost finished by now. Purchased a new palette during Sogo Thankful Week few weeks ago. I use this to cover up acne scar blemishes, first using the top colour, and then mix the middle with the lower colour for the second layer to create a natural cover. Works well every time.
P.S. This palette gets sold out quickly after Taiwanese blogger iGisele recommended it in her blog.




Bourjois Happy Lights Ultra-covering Concealer #21 Ivoire
This is not such a hit product in Hong Kong. Kind of hard to find too, as Bourjois Hong Kong does not promotes it. Used this to cover acne scars before I tried the Ipsa one. Works well too but its staying power is not as good as the Ipsa one.



Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer kit (old version)
The shades I got for Creamy Concealer is #Beige, Sheer Finish Loose Powder #Pale Yellow.
I just left it like this when I've found the Bourjois one. The creamy texture needs more products to build up coverage, not so useful when covering acne scars (which is my major concern). If you got dark circles under your eyes this is the hydrating concealer to go for, judging from the experience I do makeup for my mom.




Kose Esprique Beautiful Stay Pact UV SPF22/PA++
Too hard to remember names for Japanese brands as they introduces new formula for compact foundation or new design for their cases like every S/S and F/W. I'd just call this the Esprique Summer Compact. Easier to remember.
Staying power is good when used with the same brand's Beautiful Stay Make Up Base SPF50+/PA+++, which is an oil=control primer. Basically any sebum control primer will do the same job, just remember to use one because if not, this compact would slightly oxidize, meaning the powder turns darker after a few hours. I sort of dig a hole in it with sponge to express my love.




Lancome Teint Miracle Compact 奇蹟水亮粉餅 - SPF 15 PA++The hydrating compact for spring, autumn and  even winter. My first hit-pan compact. Does not give the dry feeling on your face like some compacts do. And the mirror surfaced case is gorgeous. Good for touching up too. Stays in my cosmetic bag like forever. JUST LOVE IT.





Loreal BaseMagique Transforming Soothing Primer
Why are these products name so long to type. Starting to get annoyed typing their names out.
The only finished product in this post. I've been keeping the pot to find a chance to write about it. A good pore covering primer. It's just the pot is too big that it lasts like forever to finish. I was in so much joy when I finally used it up (hurray!) and was able to try out other similar functioned products.



Canmake Cream Cheek #CL02
The first cream blush that I own. I used it so often when I first got my hands on it. My RealTechniques Stippling blush poked a hole in it and hit pan (as shown in above picture). Staying power so-so and I forgive it for its low price. I now own four Canmake cream blush. Lalala.





DHC Lip Cream
This is like my fourth or fifth tube of DHC Lip Cream. I recommended this to Jacq when she was freaking out about her cracking lips during her pregnancy. This is a olive oil based lip balm, should be safe for pregnant ladies I suppose. It goes well under lipsticks if you do not apply too thick a layer. Just gently apply a thin layer will do. Non-sticky.


Homework number one done. Tags later.
Gonna fill in homework number two assigned by Jacq. Lord have mercy.
















沒有留言:

張貼留言

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...