2014年4月3日 星期四

What my Bro got me from Osaka | 大阪帶回戰利品


My brother just came back from his trip to Osaka, Japan. Here's the beauty products I made him hunt for me (evil smile).

FROM DRUGSTORE:

Lavshuca BB Lip Essence #01 & #02
Sana Excel Powder & Pencil Eyebrow #PD05 Grayish Brown
Visee Glossy Rich Eyes #PK-3, #BR-1
Visee Nudy Rich Eyes #BE-5



FROM DRUGSTORE:

盛田屋玉之輿豆乳優格面膜
The popular Soybean Milk Yogurt Mask from the brand 盛田屋





FROM DEPARTMENT STORE:

Three 4D Eye Palette 四色眼影 #01, #08, #09 (#09 bought for Jacq: her blog)
Three Color Veil for Cheeks  胭脂  #19, #24




SAMPLES:

Three Ultimate Protective Pristine Primer (Glow)
Three Balancing Cleansing Oil
Three Flawless Ethereal Fluid Foundation #203



And some brochures from Three, about Point Makeup, Base Makeup and Skincare Balancing Line.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...