2014年11月8日 星期六

Lipstick Haul | Burberry and Lancome

A day in September, just a day before Jacq gave birth to her lovely baby Roma (Read her story here), we went on a shopping trip in Langham Place, Mongkok. And this is what I got on that single day. Crazy ah?



The first picture shows the colors when table lamp lights from behind. Just focus on the lipstick colors and ignore the messy background as I'm too lazy to retake another one.



Table light source hitting from the front in this picture. From  left to right:

Lancome L'absolu Rouge #391 Rose Diams HK$250
蘭蔻瑰麗豐盈唇膏 #391  (I picked randomly from the counter when I pass by... it's fate. )

Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick No.10 Dusty Pink  
HK$245
Burberry 絲柔光感唇膏  - 灰玫紅 10號   (Deepest color of all 3 Burberries)

Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick No. 27 Tulip Pin HK$245
Burberry 絲柔光感唇膏 - 鬱金香粉紅 27號   (Lightest color of all 3)

Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick No. 23 English Rose  HK$245
Burberry 絲柔光感唇膏 - 英倫玫瑰色 23號   (Kind of in between)




This is what their bottoms (!?) look like. Blurry I know, and too lazy, again, to retake it.So just let it be.

The Lancome one says it got 3.99g on the outer box. And it is made in Japan although Lancome is a French brand.

Burberry Lip Cover contains 3.5g each. All three of them were made in Italy. 



Buy 3 get 1 mini?
I don't know if it works that way or not for Burberry counter here in Hong Kong.
But what I heard is that when a single purchase is over certain amount of money, the counter lady would give you a mini size lipstick with a few colors to choose from.

I was offered three to choose from and as the other two colors were too deep for me, I picked this mini Lip Velvet Long Wear Lipstick No.306 Pink Amber. FYI, Lip Velvet is the matte line of Burberry lipsticks.

I am soooooo attracted to Lip Cover so that I purchased three for the first time I tried anything from Burberry beauty. At the counter, I swatched and fell in love, coming home with 3 and another one on the way.

Saleslady just called me for the long-time-out-of-stock Lip Cover No. 11 Antique Rose back in stock and reserved one for me, EXCITED!!! I'm gonna bring it home and update this post with swatches! See you!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...