2014年11月1日 星期六

Makeup List: To buy or not to buy | 買好唔買好化妝品清單

I am always attracted to too many newly released makeup products, so why not write a post listing them all out before decision! Let's start!



BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation (Compact HK$400, Case HK$100)
BOBBI BROWN 絲柔透薄粉餅/羽潤親膚粉餅(台)

Before I start writing this post, I've bought it. And I love it.
Fyi, my shade is Warm Ivory, the third lightest shade available.
And of course this is not the only thing I got from Bobbi Brown in a single visit, there are lots more to be photographed and blogged... just wait.



KANEBO Coffet D'or "Name Unknown" new compact (HK$?)

Kanebo HK hasn't released any news about the launch of this compact in Hong Kong yet.
I spotted it on the Japan official site and found the case attractive.
The formula of this compact should create moisturizing and pore-hiding effect.
So let's wait till HK launch umm.



RMK Creamy Foundation N (HK$480)
RMK 盈潤緊緻粉底霜/水凝光采粉霜(台)

I've been curious about this cream foundation because I heard its last version has been a hit.
Taiwan blogger Shockisgood blogged about it (Post click here)
She said it is moisturizing with medium coverage, which is lower than the same brand's Gel Creamy Foundation, and it does not control sebum.

Sounds like a good foundation for dry winter, let me try my trial pack from the counter before deciding, RMK is always in the half-yearly Sogo Thankful week sale (next one in mid-Nov!), and sell in sets with other base makeup products. If I like it I can purchase during the coming weeks' sale!




DIORskin Star Fluid Foundation 星凝亮肌粉底液 (HK$450)

Either PR posts or Self-purchased posts, reviews I read about this foundation are positive.
Really curious about its luminous feature that should be less glowy than the YSL ones.

But then if I were to buy it, I'm sure the counter lady would persuade me to use it with the Backstage Blender Fluid Foundation Sponge 全效化妝棉(HK$85), pictured below. I'm not sure I wanna spend extra bucks for a sponge I'm too lazy to wash. Still hesitating at this point.






KOSE Esprique Smooth on Liquid Foundation UV

And then there is another liquid foundation with Sponge from Kose Esprique. No news about its launch in Hong Kong yet, but I'm curious about it. Its price should be around HK$300, I guess, judging from its previous price of similar base products. Worth a try at that price.


Too many struggles for buying foundation products because I can hardly finish any and always wanna try new ones! Does this happen to you too? Comment below! 



沒有留言:

張貼留言

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...